- To foster pride and a sense of ownership within the communities of the Ausable;
- To identify and respond to the social, cultural, and economic needs of the communities of the Ausable;
- To design and develop programs and services to respond to these needs;
- To promote growth to ensure economic sustainability;
- To promote harmony, creativity, and cooperation amongst the primary community partners;
- To work pro-actively with the community, funders, and service providers to ensure that residents of the area have the education, employment, and related human and social services that they require;
- To engage in ongoing community needs analysis;
- To coordinate, deliver, and/or refer individuals to a wide range of government and community services;
- To encourage youth to become the leaders of tomorrow;
- To promote the community as a vibrant, healthy, attractive and welcoming community.
Serving the communities of Lucan Biddulph, Granton, Clandeboye, Ailsa Craig, Centralia, Denfield, Ilderton.
ACC Welcomes You
Ausable Community Centre Mandate is
The Holly Jolly Auction is now on...check out the items in this year's auction by clicking here.